Time for Christmas cards and family pictures!

Nick Christmas in July
I don't know about you, but I've been feeling that jingle bell tingle since they started putting the Christmas trees up for sale in September! But whether you are rockin' around the tree, or bahhumbugging at least til after Thanksgiving, you'll want to get those family pics done now in order to get them made into Christmas cards or get wallets to put in your own cards. Photo Christmas cards are available for $1.25 each or 20 for $17.50 as an add on or as a substitute to any part of my regular packages. As a special gift to you, my friends and loyal customers, mention "Jesus is the Reason" to get 10 cards free or 5% off your total order. Those who schedule on Monday or Thursday evenings get an additional 5% off! So give me a call at 452 5301 or email me at katschaffner@sbcglobal.net to schedule an appointment today!